- In Brightcove Studio, configure a Player with the HapYak Plugin. Instructions here
2. In Brightcove Studio, create a new custom metadata field with an Internal name of "custom_css" (syntax important!) and a display name of anything you would like. We recommend ‘HapYak Custom CSS’
3. Instructions here.
4. In Brightcove Studio:
- Go to "Media"
- Select the Video associated with the hapyak project with project level CSS
- Add the link to the project level CSS into the "Custom CSS" field. Please remember to remove the protocols
5. In Brightcove Studio, on the same video, click "Publish" and select the Player that you configured with the HapYak plugin from the drop-down list.
6. Click to preview the video, your video should now have the custom css for that hapyak project (note: caching may cause a delay in any changes to CSS)