- Email email@example.com and we will provision your account for access to this beta feature.
- In HapYak, Click Playlists, new playlist.
- In your Wistia project, Project Actions, Get Playlist. Copy the embed code. Ensure Theme is "Tab" and Embed type is "API".
- Paste that into HapYak. Copy the Output. Paste the output into your website, CMS or LMS (wherever the videos will be viewed).
- Play through each video for a few seconds in the new embedded playlist. HapYak automatically creates a project for each video in that playlist.
- Open each project in HapYak and add annotations as normal. The videos will be updated live and dynamically where the playlist is embedded.
- playlist.next() - play the next video.
- playlist.back() - play the previously loaded video.
- playlist.play(3) - play the 4th video in the playlist.
- playlist.play('1b1b79nd2t') - play video with specific source id.
- playlist.play('Marketing-Teaching') - play video with specific source video title.
- The Playlist integration automatically ensures videos are responsive.
- If you add new videos to your Wistia project they will automatically be added to your HapYak playlist.
- Developers can customize playlist behavior using our Playlist API.
Did this answer your question?