HapYak is very easy to get started with. Soon thereafter most folks ask us "how do I become and expert?" Here's the pattern that most expert users follow.
- Establish best practices and style guides.
- Create a repeatable process with templates and core projects that fit your use case.
- Produce video with interactivity in mind.
Here's how #2 works.
- Templates are tracks of annotations that you apply to multiple videos. This is used for identical annotations that are common to dozens or hundreds of videos. Templates allows you to create these annotations once and add them to future projects with one click.
- Core Projects are ones that follow a similar pattern or cadence. You can easily copy these core projects to have a base to start from. This saves time by not having to start from scratch.
Did this answer your question?