Customizing One Project and All Projects
The standard HapYak player includes the HapYak logo, annotation markers, skip annotation buttons and a timeline.
To customize which of these elements appear on a project, click Configure, then check the options in the Control Bar Style section.
To customize which appear across all your projects in your group
- Click the Group Settings menu, Defaults.
- Check the options in the Playerbar section.
- Click Save: IMPORTANT - This will configure the player for every project in your group. You can always override the group default player settings on a specific project.
Here is a video walkthrough.
Removing Control Bar from the Player
If you would like your HapYak project to not have any visible play bar...
- Click the Embed button. Select HapYak Player.
- Under Options set Control bar height to 0.
- Click Apply.
Custom Control Bar Style
Enterprise Customers, Partners and Certified Agencies can change the colors, fonts and logo on the HapYak player control bar.
Note: Requires CSS development experience.
Note: This custom control bar CSS will completely override any other control bar styles.
- Email email@example.com and we'll send you back a base Control Bar CSS file that you can customize.
- Make edits as necessary.
- Upload the CSS file to your server. Copy the link to it
- Go to the project you are working on
- Click "Configure" on the top right corner of the screen
- In the text box labeled, "Custom Control CSS URL," add your css url (ensure the protocol, http: or https: is removed from the url)