A HapYak Experience is a video with other elements (like synced slides or an e-commerce cart) outside the video player that dynamically interact with video player.
HapYak experiences allow you to dynamically communicate between the video and the web page itself, opening the door to a new generation of lean-forward interactive realities for your viewers.
Video Landing Page
A Video Landing Page experience is similar to a HapYak project with three key differences.
- You can quickly create a playlist of videos (without needing to do ahead of time in Wistia, YoutTube, Brightcove etc...)
- You can quickly and easily add branding to the header and footer of the landing page.
- The landing page link is a dedicated link that stays as is as you update the Experience. (This is contrary to project landing page that update the URL as you change configuration like player size or player type)
Furthermore, there are two options for Video Landing Pages, Single Video Landing Pages and Playlist Landing Pages. Both options allow users to string together a list of projects with a few differences.
- Single Video Landing Pages hide the other videos from the user's view, forcing the user to navigate only via the Branching/CYOA annotations.
- Playlist Landing Pages show all videos included in the experience at the bottom of the screen, allowing users to quickly jump from video to video at will.
HapYak SlideSync is a powerful interactive video experience allowing users to present related slide decks or presentation imagery while the video plays.
It's primarily used to create an engaging on-demand version of a conference presentation or for B2B Marketing Lead Qualification and Lead Generation .
HapYak SlideSync is the modern HTML5-based replacement to other more expensive and legacy technologies like KnowledgeVision, PitneyBowes EngageOne Video. Our team can also assist in converting your legacy projects from those systems over to HapYak SlideSyncs.
Read more on SlideSync here.
Read more about Branching Experiences here.
Experience Advanced Notes
- Experiences use HapYak Player with native controls as the embed type. This is so multi-video experiences have a standard look and feel
- Viewer Interaction on the standard HapYak annotations is included in HapYak Reports as normal.