HapYak is very easy to get started with. Soon thereafter most folks ask us "how do I become an expert?" Here's the pattern that most expert users follow.
- Establish best practices and style guides.
- Create a repeatable process using templates and core projects that fit your use case.
- Produce video with interactivity in mind.
A little more on Templates and Core Projects:
- Templates are tracks of annotations that you apply to multiple videos. They are used for identical annotations that are common to dozens or hundreds of videos. Templates allow you to create these annotations once and add them to future projects with one click.
- Core Projects are projects that follow a similar pattern or cadence. You can easily copy these core projects to have a base to start from. This saves time by not having to start from scratch.
Did this answer your question?